PPU application for Timo Jyrinki

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 16:50:00 UTC 2013

2013/11/19 Dmitry Shachnev <mitya57 at ubuntu.com>:
>> qtcreator, qtpim-opensource-src, qtfeedback-opensource-src, qtsystems-opensource-src,
>
> Can we maybe have a packageset for these? So that other members of ~ubuntu-qt-packagers
> (like me) can also upload these?

Packageset for example for Qt 5 modules would make sense. Another list
of those is at the https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-qt-packagers page.

> Most of the other packages (if not all) are CU2D-style, i.e. uploaded by a robot. Does
> it really make any sense to have upload permissions for them?

It does, as it's not all robotic. Whenever there's a packaging change,
it needs an ack from a core dev. That means that if I'm to integrate a
fix during hours that my friendliest core devs are not immediately
reachable, I need to wait to get hold of one. And anyhow I need to
consume someone else's time. The PPU permissions would mean I could
push the button to get the robot doing the publishing if I'm happy
reviewing the changes.

-Timo