PPU application for Timo Jyrinki

Dmitry Shachnev mitya57 at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 19 16:06:18 UTC 2013

Hi all,

On Tue, 19 Nov 2013 10:39:51 +0200, Timo Jyrinki wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'd like to submit my per-package-uploader application for the meeting
> on Monday December 2nd, 2013 19:00 UTC.
>
> My PPU page is at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TimoJyrinki/DeveloperApplication-PPU

I fully support Timo’s application, I have a few comments though:

> qtcreator, qtpim-opensource-src, qtfeedback-opensource-src, qtsystems-opensource-src,
> qt3d-opensource-src, qtconnectivity-opensource-src, qtlocation-opensource-src,
> qtbase-opensource-src, qtjsbackend-opensource-src, qtxmlpatterns-opensource-src,
> qtdeclarative-opensource-src, qtscript-opensource-src, qtgraphicaleffects-opensource-src,
> qtmultimedia-opensource-src, qtsensors-opensource-src, qttools-opensource-src,
> qtwebkit-opensource-src, qtsvg-opensource-src, qtquick1-opensource-src,
> qtimageformats-opensource-src, qttranslations-opensource-src, qtdoc-opensource-src,
> qtquickcontrols-opensource-src, qtx11extras-opensource-src, qtserialport-opensource-src

Can we maybe have a packageset for these? So that other members of ~ubuntu-qt-packagers
(like me) can also upload these?

Most of the other packages (if not all) are CU2D-style, i.e. uploaded by a robot. Does
it really make any sense to have upload permissions for them?

--
Dmitry Shachnev