Add apt-offline to xubuntu packageset

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 8 15:20:36 UTC 2013

On Mon, Jul 08, 2013 at 11:15:12AM -0400, Stephen Michael Kellat wrote:
> Hello.  It was decided during Xubuntu's planning for 13.10 to add apt-offline to the disc seed.  Could apt-offline please be added to our packageset so that action could then be taken on clearing https://code.launchpad.net/~skellat/ubuntu-seeds/xubuntu.saucy-aptoffline-addition followed by https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xubuntu-meta/+bug/1183638 perhaps?
>
> Thank you for your patience and consideration.
>
> Stephen Michael Kellat

The Xubuntu packageset is auto-generated from the seeds by a script that
Colin Watson manages.

In any case, there's currently no uploading team related to the Xubuntu
packageset, so adding this package to it wouldn't actually change
anything as it wouldn't grant extra rights to anyone.

--
Stéphane Graber
Ubuntu developer