DMB-PPU decoupling vote

Iain Lane laney at
Mon Jul 1 17:01:31 UTC 2013


It seems that we've coalesced around two options for this. I tried to
describe them on the pad

under "Two proposals".

We decided in today's meeting to conduct a CIVS vote among the DMB to
determine which of the two proposals wins. I'm going to set this up
right now.

Feel free to read/add commentry in the pad or in this thread if you're
not ready to vote, but it'd be good to have this done before the weekend
so we can present to the TB for their next meeting.


Iain Lane                                  [ iain at ]
Debian Developer                                   [ laney at ]
Ubuntu Developer                                   [ laney at ]
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 836 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
URL: <>

More information about the Devel-permissions mailing list