MOTU application - Allison Randal

Allison Randal allison at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 8 18:39:27 UTC 2013

> I'm submitting an application for per-package upload rights to the
> parrot package.
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AllisonRandal/PPU

On the advice of multiple endorsers and potential endorsers, I'm
altering this application to MOTU rather than PPU, using the same slot
on February 4th. Aside from their general assessment of my skills and
experience, what I found compelling was the argument that my past work,
future plans, and interests all mark my "identity" as an Ubuntu
Developer aligned with MOTU, rather than one specific package.

I'll relocate and update the supporting documentation to:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AllisonRandal/MOTU

If the MOTU application turns out to be unsuccessful, I'll seek the
advice of the DMB members on whether I should apply for PPU instead.

Thanks,
Allison