PPU application - Allison Randal (parrot)

Allison Randal allison at ubuntu.com
Fri Jan 4 18:18:05 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm submitting an application for per-package upload rights to the
parrot package.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AllisonRandal/PPU

Allison

P.S. I was hoping to get reviewed in the Dec 7th DMB meeting, and if
approved to re-apply to the ARB by the Jan 14th deadline. But I noticed
the rules have changed and you now only review 2 applicants per meeting.
So, I've signed up for the Feb 4th meeting. I'll show up for the Jan 7th
meeting anyway, just in case someone doesn't make it.