PPU request for software-center

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 14 16:34:28 UTC 2013

On 02/12/2013 05:55 PM, Rodney Dawes wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to request PPU for software-center. I've sent a previous
> request for the package to be added to the ubuntuone package set, and
> was suggested to ask for PPU instead, to get access, while we figure
> out what to do with regards to the package set.
>
> Thanks.

Hi Rodney,

After some internal discussion within the DMB, we've decided to grant
you PPU rights to this package without the need for an IRC meeting.

This is an exception to our standard procedure but we believe it makes
sense in this case while we figure out what to do with software-center
and the ubuntuone packageset.

For the record, this was accepted with a score of +5
(5 for, 0 abstention, 0 against).

I have now updated your PPU rights accordingly.

--
Stéphane Graber
Ubuntu developer