software-center in ubuntuone package set

Rodney Dawes rodney.dawes at canonical.com
Tue Feb 5 23:13:04 UTC 2013

Hi,

May we have software-center added to the ubuntuone package set? Upstream
development
is now managed by the same team as the rest of the Ubuntu One client
related packages
which are in Ubuntu. We've done some work to get software-center
development moving
to the same processes for development and release as the rest of the
ubuntuone
packages, and will be continuing to bring it in line with those
processes. Having it
be a part of the ubuntuone package set is an important part of that
goal, so it
would be great if we could get it added.

Thanks!