core-dev application for Maarten Lankhorst

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Mon Nov 19 00:37:04 UTC 2012

On 10/17/2012 06:03 AM, Maarten Lankhorst wrote:
> Hey,
>
> For my work related to the X stack in quantal and supporting quantal backports
> to precise, I would like to apply as Core Developer. My application is available
> at:
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MaartenLankhorst/DeveloperApplication
>
> I put myself on the list for the meeting held during UDS.
>
> ~Maarten

This application was reviewed during the in-person DMB meeting that
happened on the 1st of November at the Ubuntu Developer Summit in
Copenhagen, DK.

The DMB thought it'd be more appropriate to consider an xorg packageset
for the time being and reconsider a coredev application at a later time.

All 6 members present at the meeting gave their +1 to the creation of a
new xorg packageset and matching team as well as Maarten's addition to
that team.

More details regarding that packageset can be found at:
http://people.canonical.com/~stgraber/package_sets/raring/xorg

Congratulations!

--
Stéphane Graber