Please add cups-filters to my upload rights into main

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Mon Jan 30 20:22:21 UTC 2012

On 01/30/2012 03:11 PM, Till Kamppeter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have introduced the new printing-related package cups-filters
> into main. It contains filters for the CUPS printing system.
> Everything in this package was in the cups package formerly, but
> due to changes in the upstream organization of this code it is in a
> separate package now.
>
> See
>
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/desktop-p-new-cups-filters-package
>

> I got assigned per-package upload rights to main for all
> printing-related packages by the Technical Board. Since then, the
> Technical Board has always added new printing-related packages to
> my upload permission list on my request.
>
> Can you add this package to the list of packages where I have
> upload rights on? Thanks.
>
> Till

Hi Till,

The request indeed makes sense and matches your current upload rights.
I went ahead and made the change:
$ python edit_acl.py add -p till-kamppeter -S precise -s cups-filters
Added:
Archive Upload Rights for till-kamppeter: archive 'primary', source
package 'cups-filters'

For the record, the package is:
Package: cups-filters
Binary: libcupsfilters1, cups-filters, libcupsfilters-dev

Attached is a list of your current upload rights in Precise.

Thanks

- --
Stéphane Graber
Ubuntu developer