Per package upload permission on hdf5 & clang

Iain Lane laney at ubuntu.com
Fri Dec 14 09:53:22 UTC 2012

Hey,

On Fri, Dec 14, 2012 at 08:06:14AM +0100, Sylvestre Ledru wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On 14/12/2012 01:39, Barry Warsaw wrote:
> > On Dec 13, 2012, at 11:55 PM, Dmitrijs Ledkovs wrote:
> >
> >> I am not sure if there are meeting of membership board left this year.
> >
> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DeveloperMembershipBoard/Agenda
> >
> > We're still planning on meet on 17-December.  We'll see if we hit quorum. ;)
> >
> > However, I'll note that Sylvestre's name is not on the list of PPU
> > considerations yet.  Please follow the process described here:
> >
> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers
> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers#PerPackage
> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DeveloperMembershipBoard/ApplicationProcess
> Thanks for your quick answers.
> I already have PPU permissions on some packages (sorry, I don't know
> where is the list).

$ bzr branch lp:ubuntu-archive-tools
$ ubuntu-archive-tools/edit-acl -p sylvestre -S raring query

> I was just asking for a refresh of that list (cf a question that I asked
> a while ago):
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/devel-permissions/2010-September/000105.html

I'm sorry that (apparently?) nobody replied to that message.

We don't currently have a lightweight process for amending PPU rights,
so as it stands this will need to be confirmed at a DMB meeting.

However I just added a discussion about creating such a system to the
agenda for our next meeting.

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DeveloperMembershipBoard/Agenda

You don't need to come along for now — we should be able to work this
out and deal with your request ourselves. We'll let you know if this
changes.

Cheers,

--
Iain Lane                                  [ iain at orangesquash.org.uk ]