My application for per-package upload rights

Iain Lane laney at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 30 13:00:40 UTC 2012

Hi Cesare,

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 09:42:04AM +0100, Cesare Falco wrote:
> Hello DMB members,
>
> I've recently filled my Developer Application for per-package upload
> rights here:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/c.falco/DeveloperApplication
>
> Please consider it during next meeting on 9th April (if I'm not mistaken).

Further to our incomplete interview at the last meeting, I'd like to
invite you back to continue for a short period on May 21st at the same
time as before (1900UTC). The reason for not using the May 7th meeting
is because it is already full, and will be held in person at UDS.

Cheers,

--
Iain Lane                                  [ iain at orangesquash.org.uk ]
Debian Developer                                   [ laney at debian.org ]