Core-Developer Application

Michael Bienia michael at bienia.de
Tue Mar 1 17:23:14 UTC 2011

On 2011-02-14 13:31:08 +0000, Dave Walker wrote:
> I, Dave Walker (Daviey), would like to apply for:
>  * Ubuntu-Server package set
>  * MOTU
>  * Core-Dev
>
> The DMB has indicated that for the process of approval, the
> application for Core-Dev should be considered primarily.
>
> Please add suitable endorsements or comments:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DaveWalker/DeveloperApplication

The application was first processed during the DMB meeting on
2011-02-14[1] but didn't get voted on as it was added too late to the
agenda to let others a chance for comments. It was voted on during the
DMB meeting on 2011-02-28[2].
The result of the vote is: 4 for, 0 against, 1 abstained.
=> Dave Walker got core-dev upload rights.

Michael

1: http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2011/02/14/%23ubuntu-meeting.html#t12:28
2: http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2011/02/28/%23ubuntu-meeting.html#t19:22