Ubuntu Contributing Developer Application : Marc Cluet

Iain Lane laney at ubuntu.com
Tue Jun 21 08:08:49 UTC 2011

Hi there,

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 04:38:36PM -0400, Mackenzie Morgan wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 9:24 AM, Marc Cluet <marc.cluet at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> > You can find the application in the
> > wiki https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MarcCluet/UbuntuContributingDeveloper
>
> The result of this application was a split vote.
> +1:  maco, bdrung, stgraber
> +0: geser (later noted that with LP account merger, more sponsored
> uploads showed up, but still on the fence, like +0.5, if possible)
> -1: cody-somerville
>
> For a total of +2.  Debate followed about whether majority-of-board or
> majority-of-quorum-present was needed. Temporary resolution was to ask
> here for Laney & persia to give their votes.
>
> The lead-up questioning begins:
> http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2011/06/20/%23ubuntu-meeting.html#t20:51

That's the correct way to resolve this. If an application is not definitely
decided in IRC then the remaining members should be asked to vote via email.

i.e. an application needs +4 to pass. If this is achieved in the meeting, or
if there is no way it can be achieved even if the absent members all vote +1
then it is decided.

I'll look at and vote on this application shortly. Thanks for holding the
meeting.

Cheers,
Iain