Ubuntu Contributing Developer Application : Philippe Vigneau (correct link)

Philippe VIGNEAU philippe.vigneau at voila.fr
Sat Jul 16 20:42:21 UTC 2011

Hello all

I'm presenting my application for Ubuntu Contributing Developer to your consideration.

You can find the application in the wiki at:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PhilippeVigneau/DeveloperApplication

I don't know if this mailing list is the right way : I've just an enhancement of the spider game to submit. I often play spider on Ubuntu, and there is a bug, so I've decided to correct it !... so I've passed hours to make this correction and now I think the code is pretty correct and richly commented. So it's time to give it to the community. I'm not really a king of programmation and this correction would surely be the summit of my Ubuntu carrier ! :O)

Thanks,

Philippe
Une TV LCD, des jeux vidéos et des places de cinéma à gagner sur Voila.fr http://actu.voila.fr/evenementiel/Concours/harry-potter-7/concours.html