Application for PPU

Gerfried Fuchs rhonda at debian.at
Mon Jul 4 18:55:57 UTC 2011

	Hi!

 I noticed that there are three packages that I look after within Debian
are in the main part of Ubuntu and thus my MOTU permissions aren't
enough for uploading them directly. This is the reason I apply for PPU
rights for the following packages: beep, irssi and logcheck

 My application: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GerfriedFuchs/DeveloperApplication

 I hope that the network will be ready to use at the next meeting's
time, it is the first day of debcamp (the week preceding the Debian
Conference), but I'm quite certain that I'll be able to make it.

 Enjoy!
Rhonda