Please confirm request to change your email preferences

Yahoo! Groups Customer Care confirm-prefs-IJUv0GgvAHWJyfvtT6NfSfsDY_6-qIuqnS9uf52S87yL-RSHEzFCq1AC3-DsuRhf29Tkzbu46xMjkBVvXiXjt2rNgauArM1RJQ at yahoogroups.com
Fri Aug 26 16:36:55 UTC 2011

Hello devel-permissions at lists.ubuntu.com,

We have received your request to change your email preferences for
Yahoo! Groups. This request will expire in 7 days.

Email preferences:

  (If clicking doesn't work, "Cut" and "Paste" the line above into your
   Web browser's address bar.)

-OR-

   in your email program

If you did not request to change any of your email preferences, please ignore
this message.

Regards,

Yahoo! Groups Customer Care