Extension of Bazaar package set

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Mon Aug 22 21:32:00 UTC 2011

On 08/22/2011 02:09 PM, Jelmer Vernooij wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Please consider extending the bzr package set with the following
> packages, all bzr plugins:
>
> * bzr-builder
> * bzr-pipeline
> * bzr-webdav
> * bzr-builddeb
>
> bzr-builddeb and bzr-pipeline are, like most of the other packages in
> the bzr package set, mostly maintained by the Debian/Ubuntu Bazaar
> packaging team.
>
> bzr-builder and bzr-webdav are only present in Ubuntu.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jelmer

Hi,

As the DMB is the owner of the package set and these 4 packages
definitely match the initial reason for the package set, I just went
ahead and added them to the list.

Current package set content is now:
stgraber at castiana:~/data/code/ubuntu-archive-tools$ python edit_acl.py
query -P bzr -S oneiric
== All uploaders for package set 'bzr' in 'oneiric' (owned by 'Ubuntu
Developer Membership Board') ==
Archive Upload Rights for ubuntu-bzr-dev: archive 'primary', package set
'bzr' in oneiric

== All source packages in package set 'bzr' in 'oneiric' ==
bzr
bzr-builddeb
bzr-builder
bzr-cvsps-import
bzr-dbus
bzr-email
bzr-explorer
bzr-fastimport
bzr-git
bzr-grep
bzr-gtk
bzr-hg
bzr-loom
bzr-pipeline
bzr-pqm
bzr-rewrite
bzr-search
bzr-stats
bzr-svn
bzr-upload
bzr-webdav
bzr-xmloutput
bzrtools
qbzr
trac-bzr
wikkid

Ccing the DMB mailing list in case anyone has a problem with that change :)

--
Stéphane Graber
Ubuntu developer