Need new linaro kernel flavour

Iain Lane laney at ubuntu.com
Mon Aug 15 12:21:10 UTC 2011

On Tue, Aug 09, 2011 at 03:07:12PM -0600, John Rigby wrote:
> I currently have permission to upload to five different linaro kernel
> packages and a linux-meta-linaro package and now I need a couple new
> ones.  The new packages are
>
> linux-linaro-lt-mx5 and linux-meta-linaro-lt-mx5
>
> These will be used by the ARM team to create an unofficial Ubuntu
> release for the FSL i.MX53 based QuickStart board.

Should be fine. @techboard, please make these changes. :-)

@John — have you considered asking for a linaro(-kernel) package set?  I
suspect you will have more developers applying for upload rights to
Linaro related packages in the future, and it may be simpler to handle
them in a bundle. Somewhere later down the road the DMB could then
delegate some appropriate Linaro council the responsibility of approving
new uploaders.

Cheers,
Iain