Inquiring about my application status

Bhavani Shankar R bhavi at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 15 03:34:38 UTC 2010

Hello list

At the DMB meeting on Aug 17th, my MOTU application got 2 votes in
favour, 3 votes abstain, and Richard and Michael were not present. The
action was to ask for them to vote by email, and then let me know how
things turned out, perhaps this week as the dmb met yesterday. I
haven't seen any discussion or
request for email vote on devel-permissions or on the dmb mailing
list, So I thought maybe there was a private list used to discuss
these things. Has there been a call on email votes on my application?
If so, I request the dmb to let me know the same

warm regards

--

Bhavani Shankar.R
https://launchpad.net/~bhavi, a proud ubuntu community  member.