MOTU Application: Bilal Akhtar

Bilal Akhtar bilalakhtar at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 1 07:41:46 UTC 2010

Dear Developers,
I would like to apply for Master of the Universe status as I feel I am
experienced enough to take such a responsibility. I have corrected all
my mistakes as pointed out by cjwatson and coolbhavi when I became
Contributing Developer and my recent merges/syncs/package upgrades/bug
fixes have been flawless and have been sponsored right away. So I would
like my application to be considered in the September 13/14 meeting.

My application is at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BilalAkhtar/MOTUApplication .
I have asked a few sponsors to kindly endorse my application, and I
request the relevant person to kindly add my name to the Agenda along
with the correct sequence number once the Agenda is prepared for the
next meeting.

Bilal Akhtar