Application for per-package upload rights: Gediminas Paulauskas

Michael Bienia michael at bienia.de
Sun May 23 10:38:00 UTC 2010

On 2010-05-20 19:09:57 +0300, Gediminas Paulauskas wrote:
Hi,

> I Gediminas Paulauskas, apply for upload rights for Zope packages.
[...]
> Since the next DMB meeting is less that a week away, I have not added
> my name to the Agenda. Would my application be considered for the May
> 25 meeting?

Unlikely. Although there is no upper limit of applications per meeting,
the DMB manages to only get around 4 applications processed per meeting
(1 hour). And there are currently 5 applications on the agenda. So we
would most likely need to move your application to the meeting after
that anyway as we would run out of time.

Michael