Establishing a CLI package set

Colin Watson cjwatson at ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 12 19:06:10 UTC 2010

On Tue, Mar 09, 2010 at 04:17:35PM +0000, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 04:52:14PM +0000, Iain Lane wrote:
> > On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 01:36:29PM +0000, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> >> I've added this to the agenda for today's Technical Board meeting (1500 UTC)
> >> at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TechnicalBoardAgenda.  The agenda is a bit long,
> >> and I'm not sure if we will get to it, but if you are available, it would be
> >> great if some of you could be on IRC during the meeting.
> >
> > Thanks for handling this so easily in the meeting. I've revised the
> > package list I initially submitted, and you can find it attached. I
> > removed packages which were only related due to providing CLI bindings,
> > and added moon which was not picked up by my grep-dctrling when I made
> > the initial list.
>
> This list (plus docky) looks good to me; thanks for preparing it.  I
> suggest a deadline of Friday for objections, since you nudged at the TB
> meeting today, and I've added an entry to my calendar to that effect.

I heard no objections, so I've implemented this now, including creating
a new team administered by the DMB to collect the list of uploaders.  To
inspect the new package set:

  bzr co lp:ubuntu-archive-tools
  cd ubuntu-archive-tools
  ./edit_acl.py -P cli-mono -S lucid query

CCing developer-membership-board@ and devel-permissions@ for
information.

Regards,