Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre: new item to add to the agenda, application for PPU

Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre mathieu.tl at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 21:10:11 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'd like to bring up a new item to add to the agenda for the next DMB
meeting:

- Creation of a NetworkManager Package set with a set of developers to
be administered by the DMB:

This would contain the following source packages:
network-manager, network-manager-applet, network-manager-pptp,
network-manager-openvpn, network-manager-vpnc,
network-manager-openconnect, modemmanager

In addition to this, provided the item is voted favorably, I would like
to apply for PPU rights to this package set. I have set up a wiki page
for my application here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Mtrudel/PPUApplication

Kind regards,

--
Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre <mathieu-tl at ubuntu.com>
Freenode: cyphermox, Jabber: mathieu.tl at gmail.com
4096R/EE018C93 1967 8F7D 03A1 8F38 732E  FF82 C126 33E1 EE01 8C93