Universe Contributor Application: Lorenzo De Liso

Lorenzo De Liso blackzldl at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 23:43:29 UTC 2010

I, Lorenzo De Liso would like to apply for universe contributor.

My application is located at: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LorenzoDeLiso/UniverseContributorApplication

I've added myself to the upcoming DBM meeting agenda for Tuesday Jun 8th and I will be able to attend the meeting.

However I'm coming from my application for become an ubuntu member: some MOTU(s) have encouraged me to apply for
universe contributor application:

<highvoltage> BlackZ: I just checked the changelogs, you actually did some good work and I think you should really applu for a universe contributor at some stage

See: http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2010/06/01/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt for further details.

Kind regards,

Lorenzo De Liso