[Bug 80492] Re: nautilus was crashed when i open propretier's window
roelhuybrechts at skynet.be
Fri Jan 19 18:27:49 UTC 2007
Ok, we're advancing, good :)
Does it happen when:
a) viewing the properties of a file, or
b) viewing the properties of a folder
In case a):
* What type of file is it? (ods, ppt, mp3, something else)
* Does it happen to other files of that type too?
* Does it happen to other files in general?
In case b)
* Where is the folder located? (local harddrive, usb stick, server, ...)
* Does it happen in other folders too?
In case a) and case b), so always:
* Browse to the folder which has the problem, or the folder which contains the file which has the problem, and press Ctrl+L followed by Ctrl+C.
* Open up a terminal window and type "ls -al [[Ctrl+Shift+V]] > ~/Desktop/output.txt", where [[Ctrl+Shift+V]] is of course replace by pressing those keys.
* Go to https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+bug/80492 and click 'Add comment/attachment' and attach the output.txt file which is on your desktop.
nautilus was crashed when i open propretier's window
More information about the desktop-bugs