[Bug 44702] Re: gdmsetup: no error message when choice rejected
daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 9 10:33:46 UTC 2007
gdm (2.17.5-0ubuntu1) feisty; urgency=low
* New upstream release:
- No longer close file descripters in forked process which shows dialog
boxes since this causes the dialogs to not display any text.
- Now GDM will recognize when the system default language has changed and
will display new GUI's with the new default language. By default the
/var/sysconfig/i18n file is assumed to have the language defined in
LANG=foo format. The --with-lang-file configure option may be needed
to specify a different system language configuration file. On Solaris,
for example, it would be /etc/default/init.
- Remove filter_watch after it is called for the first time. This filter
is used to start the at_spi_registryd, but after it is started there is
no need to listen to the propery any more.
- Further improvements to gdmsetup to improve usability. (Malone: #44702)
- No longer hardcode invisible_char property in glade files, instead
realy on GTK+ default.
- Fix so that the userlist is hidden properly when there are no users.
- Fixes for compiling with gcc 2.95.
- Translation updates.
- fix "gdm manpage has not updated for the distribution changes" (Malone:
** Changed in: gdm (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
gdmsetup: no error message when choice rejected
More information about the desktop-bugs