[Bug 36232] Re: MP3 profile should be included in default install
seb128 at ubuntu.com
Sun Jan 7 23:04:13 GMT 2007
Fixed with this upload:
gnome-media (2.17.2-0ubuntu1) feisty; urgency=low
* New upstream version:
Changes since 2.17.1:
- Add AAC/MP3 default audio profiles (Ubuntu: #36232)
- Do not show profiles in the selection box if the plugins
are not available
- Some fixes for strings wrongly marked or not marked for i18n
- Add explicit compile dependency on libxml2
- Fixes to gnome-volume-control and gnome-sound-recorder to not crash
- Change OK/cancel buttons into a single close button in profile
editor (which was already instant-apply)
- Better display of tracks that have separate playback and record
volume controls, which occurs on e.g. the Audigy
- Allow resizing of the vu-meter
- Default speex profile extension changed from .ogg to .spx
- Audio profile editor dialogs are no longer modal
- Removed save-as button from gnome-sound-recorder toolbar, and made
the save button behave as save-as when no filename has been given
- Fix for false extension hint if the profile selection is changed
in between recording and saving in gnome-sound-recorder
- C89 and Solaris compile fixes
- 300571: Gnome Sound Recorder Can Falsely name files
- 302392: Gnome-volume-control no capture tab for Audigy 2
- 313495: Audigy 2 mixer duplication and inactive mixers shown
- 315257: vumeter window resizing
- 317257: MP3 profile should be included in default install
- 317430: gnome-audio-profiles-properties profile editor is modal
- 328386: Voice, Lossy profile (speex) should use spx for file exte...
- 346386: Cancelling changes after editing a profile still applies ...
- 346389: Clicking 'Help' in Profile Edit Dialog closes dialog
- 355085: Gnome-sound-recorder dialog too small
- 361887: gnome-volume-control crashed (Ubuntu: #65822)
- 364652: The relation between label_for/labelled_by is absent in s...
- 364656: The Length text is not accessible for orca.
- 367442: Sound-recorder core dumps while quiting.
- 383106: shouldn't use __FUNCTION__ in source code since this is G...
- 383469: audio profiles editor gstreamer entry i18n problem
- 387868: compile errors with gcc 2
- 388728: gnome-media fails; implicit dependence on libxml2 not sil...
- 393527: GStreamer settings variables untranslated
- fixed with the new version
** Changed in: gnome-media (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
MP3 profile should be included in default install
More information about the desktop-bugs