[Bug 60047] Re: Folders with new messages are prefixed 'folder-display|'
bruce.cowan at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Sep 20 12:19:37 UTC 2006
The clue is in the link you provided:
* Most languages should translate this as "%s (%u)". The
* languages that use localized digits (like Persian) may
* need to replace "%u" with "%Iu". Right-to-left languages
* (like Arabic and Hebrew) may need to add bidirectional
* formatting codes to take care of the cases the folder
* name appears in either direction.
Folders with new messages are prefixed 'folder-display|'
More information about the desktop-bugs