[Bug 60443] Evolution losts the accounts settings across reboot
yach at free.fr
Thu Sep 14 18:17:38 UTC 2006
Public bug reported:
Evolution 2.8.0-ubuntu1 losts accounts settings across reboot.
Steps to reproduce :
- login to a gnome session through GDM
- launch Evolution mail
- the « Create account » window displays
- create the account
- get mail to check everything's ok
- close Evolution
- open Evolution, the account is there and everything's fine
- close evolution, logout, reboot
- open evolution, then all acounts are gone.
I don't know if it's a bug related to my config (pretty default), to
gconf (the /apps/evolution/mail/accounts key is cleared across reboot),
or to evolution.
This seems very weird as a similar thing happened for some time with
Firefox, and now I've cleared the .firefox directory, it works fine...
System : AMD64 dual core 3800+, 1 GB RAM, Nforce chipset, XFS file-
** Affects: evolution (Ubuntu)
Evolution losts the accounts settings across reboot
More information about the desktop-bugs