[Bug 50708] Re: Ekiga Crashes with Avahi user service publishing disabled
daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 6 10:43:23 UTC 2006
ekiga (2.0.3-0ubuntu1) edgy; urgency=low
* New upstream release:
- Prevent infinite loop in the RTP session handler when being unable to
write to the control port.
- Check for Expires header if not present in SIP contact field.
- Added HINTS for Logitech Quickcam Communicate.
- Allow '*', '+' and '#' to appear in user names in the accounts dialog.
- Fixed call forwarding on no answer.
- Fixed delay after which an incoming call is rejected.
- Fixed call numbers inserted in the URL bar at the wrong place thanks.
- When executing the NAT test, and STUN is not suitable, remove the
current STUN setting instead of leaving it as is.
- Fixed possible crash on call release.
- Always limit the number of retries in case of registration failure.
- Added support for the opaque attribute when authenticating.
- Added support for qop authentication.
- Fixed video suspend.
- Fixed crash when avahi is disabled for users (Malone: #50708)
- bumped libpt-dev and libopal-dev Build-Depends.
** Changed in: ekiga (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
Ekiga Crashes with Avahi user service publishing disabled
More information about the desktop-bugs