[Bug 63855] Re: Login Window Preferences
pandisv at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 4 14:54:01 BST 2006
Indeed, this seems to have been fixed. Thanks for reporting this by the
way! Keep the bugs coming!
gdm (2.16.1-0ubuntu1) edgy; urgency=low
* New upstream version:
- Use g_markup_printf_escaped so gdmsetup better handles description
strings that contains things similar to a tag like an email address.
- Fix gdmsetup so that the window manager close button works
as the Close button in the dialog
- Fix for bug #352838, avoid crashing by moving call to get
GDM_KEY_SYSTEM_MENU until after authentication check.
- Add g_type_init() to gdmflexiserver since this is needed
for -a (authentication) code to work.
- Translation updates
- updated Standards-Version to 3.7.2
-- Sebastien Bacher <seb128 at canonical.com> Tue, 3 Oct 2006 11:26:17
** Changed in: gdm (Ubuntu)
Status: Confirmed => Fix Released
Login Window Preferences
More information about the desktop-bugs