[Bug 69694] Can't search in Nautilus
pmurriza at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 15:11:34 UTC 2006
*** This bug is a duplicate of bug 52840 ***
Public bug reported:
Binary package hint: nautilus
I Recently upgraded to Edgy. I can't seem to be able to search files in
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open a nautilus window
2. Go to place -> Filesystem (root folder)
3. Click the search button in the Nautilus toolbar
4. Type in sources.list (or any file known to exist)
5. Check that there are no results displayed even though the file sources.list should be present.
6. Try clicking reload.. still no effect.
Additional note: Using the panel - Places -> Search for Files I can
search for the sources.list file. But not using nautilus. This wasn't a
problem in dapper.
** Affects: nautilus (Ubuntu)
Can't search in Nautilus
More information about the desktop-bugs