[Bug 34510] there should be no screensaver on the liveCD
cjwatson at canonical.com
Wed Mar 22 11:13:42 UTC 2006
Public bug report changed:
Task: ubuntu espresso-frontend-gtk
Assignee: (unassigned) => Colin Watson
Status: Needs Info => Fix Released
espresso (0.99.32) dapper; urgency=low
[ Tollef Fog Heen ]
* Change dependency on espresso-keyboard-setup to espresso-kbd-chooser,
since that component moved to another package with a lower version
number and we don't like epochs.
* Make the keyboard selector work somewhat sanely -- call back to
kbd-chooser when the selection is changed.
* Fix choices_display_map to work correctly and map to the other value
instead of being an identity map.
[ Colin Watson ]
* Update Portuguese translation from Rosetta.
* GTK frontend:
- Prevent gnome-screensaver from kicking in while Espresso is running
(closes: Malone #34510 espresso-frontend-gtk task).
- Translate window title immediately when changing language.
- Make title of install progress bar translatable.
- Make sure that cancelling the installation at the summary page cancels
- Make "Installation complete" translatable.
* Make sure that debconffilter never tries to call the same widget more
than once for a single command.
* Move more frontend-independent translation logic from the GTK frontend
to espresso.misc so that other frontends can use it.
-- Colin Watson <cjwatson at ubuntu.com> Wed, 22 Mar 2006 10:48:13 +0000
More information about the desktop-bugs