[Bug 34321] Gnome-session doesn't respect turning off automatic session saving and opens Nautilus by itself
christiangoebel at web.de
Mon Mar 20 09:37:40 UTC 2006
Public bug report changed:
I have the same issue after a forced shutdown due to critical battery: It seems that in this case the session is automatically saved.
1. turn on the option "Automatically save changes to session" in the System -> Sessions dialog
2. close all windows to get a empty desktop
3. log out and log in with the result: the desktop is empty (like expected)
4. turn of the option "Automatically save changes to session"
5. log out and log in with the result: Session manager and nautilus window open automatically after the login
More information about the desktop-bugs