[Bug 34886] displays too many drives
martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 15 22:18:33 UTC 2006
Public bug report changed:
Task: ubuntu gnome-vfs2
Assignee: (unassigned) => Martin Pitt
Status: Unconfirmed => Fix Released
hal (0.5.7-1ubuntu6) dapper; urgency=low
* Add debian/patches/02_ignored_volumes.patch:
- Add a policy for which volumes are shown in gnome-vfs and which aren't.
This replaces the gconf based policy in gnome-vfs2, which was ripped out
two seconds before the final Gnome relase (*cough* freezes?).
- Now ignore volumes on non-hottpluggable and non-removable volumes unless
they are mounted under /mnt or /media, or are a mounted NTFS or VFAT
partition. This should come close to what the majority of users will
want to see.
- Malone #34886 (might also fix at leastparts of #13554)
* Add debian/patches/09_sony_brightness.patch:
- Apply trivial upstream patch to fix LCD brightness setting on Sony
- Patch taken from upstream CVS, thanks to Paolo Borelli.
- Malone #31289
More information about the desktop-bugs