[Bug 33317] Python exception when no search extension is loaded
daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Sun Mar 12 21:55:17 UTC 2006
Public bug report changed:
Task: ubuntu deskbar-applet
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
deskbar-applet (2.14.0-0ubuntu1) dapper; urgency=low
* New upstream release:
- Fix problems when using a latin locale with bonobo crashing.
- Fix handling of problematic desktop files with try/catch.
- Don't display a white popup when there are no results to display
- Change gnome-open calls to gnome.url_show calls
- Repair middle-click. Now you have to use double-middle click to paste
text so that middle click works as usual for applets.
- Add failsafe to mozilla/firefox single/multi-engines detection code
Remove a print statement in files.py
- Fix the file and folder handler to correctly return non-lowercase
paths. Fix so that entering ~ or ~/ correctly returns home dir as a
- Hide all UI parts before switching the UI.
- Fix "history was broken"
- Make the prefs dialog non-modal
- Fix Galeon handler to use history2.xml file
- Re-fix "error when hitting enter before any matches appear" (Malone:
- Fix detection and handling of beagle daemon/python bindings.
- Rename beagle.py to beagle-static.py to not confuse the python module
- Updated Czech, Serbian, Portuguese, Hindi, Swedish, Hindi, Ukrainian,
Catalan, Lithuanian, Norwegian bokmål, Brazilian Portuguese, Galician,
Finnish, Bulgarian translations.
- Fixed typos in Russian translation
- Added Georgian, Ukrainian, Danish, Italian, Albanian translations.
More information about the desktop-bugs