[Bug 33692] Nautilus cd creator conflicts with the autorun feature
raphael at slinckx.net
Sat Mar 4 13:26:19 UTC 2006
Public bug reported:
Affects: nautilus (Ubuntu)
Priority: (none set)
0. Ensure no blank cd/dvd is present in drive
1. Open CD/DVD Creator through places menu
2. Copy some files in the window
3. Hit Write to CD... The window with speed, title, etc pops up waiting for user to press 'Burn'
4. At this time insert a blank CD/dvd, the autorun feature will popup a dialog asking wether to create a new cd, ignore, etc.
The two dialogs are now overlapping each other confusing the user. Since
it was already creating and nearly-burning the CD he just created, and
now he's asked what to do..
More information about the desktop-bugs