[Bug 29964] latest scrollkeeper upgrade doesn't like aisleriot help docs
daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Mon Jan 30 10:51:48 UTC 2006
Public bug report changed:
gnome-games (1:2.13.6-0ubuntu1) dapper; urgency=low
* New upstream release:
- Corrections to all the desktop file category entries.
- User-defined accelerators are now saved.
- Change the code for saving user-customisable controls to be more
robust. Anyone who was loosing their custom key settings should
get them back now.
- Shuffled exclamation marks in the game-won dialog to be slightly more
- Fixed the sect2 tags so that section headings appear again and the
docs make a bit more sense.
- The Aunt Mary documentation now appears correctly in the English docs.
- Complete rewrite of the documentation in what is hopefully a more
- Fix a crash on some 64-bit machines when custom sizes are chosen.
- Removed a spurious warning when the mouse is moved out of the playing
area with the button down.
- Certain end-of-game situations with safe-moves on could lead to a game
that had to be aborted and with no chance of saving the score. This
is theoretically fixed now. Testing is needed.
- New SVG icon from Nicu Buculei.
- Restored the "blank die" image on selected die because the toolbar
selection is hard to discern in some themes. The toolbar hilighting
is still used.
More information about the desktop-bugs