[Bug 29478] gthumb 2.7.2 crashes on startup
daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Tue Feb 14 13:14:39 UTC 2006
Public bug report changed:
gthumb (3:2.7.3-0ubuntu1) dapper; urgency=low
* New upstream release:
- Fixed "thumbnail generation and accentuated characters in path."
- Fixed "Doesn't determine image type from content anymore"
- Improved the crop dialog.
- Fixed "Deleting the Catalogue Search\ Results causes erroneous
- Fixed "Add GNOME or GTK categories o the .desktop file"
- Fixed "Fix build with gcc 2.95"
- Fixed "gthumb refuses to compile with libexif-0.6.13.
- Added ability to enable/disable many features in configure.in
- Fixed "'Open With...' dialog offers gthumb as an option."
- Fixed "failed to initialize Canon powerShot G5 due an GTK bug."
- Fixed "Image quality in web album."
- Fixed "gThumb crash when reaching the end of a directory during
- Fixed "gthumb crashes if startup_location gconf pref is invalid."
More information about the desktop-bugs