[Bug 53436] Re: close button in about diloge doesn't work
daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Wed Aug 23 18:09:08 UTC 2006
deskbar-applet (2.15.92-0ubuntu1) edgy; urgency=low
* New upstream release:
- add a hidden gconf pref to clear the entry after a match has been
- Add support for new bug-buddy in server file and in the exception hook
show both bug buddy, and our normal error dialog.
- less than two characters won't trigger the action with enter Add trace
framework with -t to trace the program execution
- "Applet background having different gray than panel".
set_visible_window(False) on the event box of the button.
- Close the About dialog when clicking on close (Malone: #53436)
- Add new tango-style icons at various sizes
- Fix the non-detection of gtk bookmarks starting like file:///something
- Bump requirements for libebook to 1.7.91 since changes have been made
- Selecting a two-line match (fx. a beagle news item) caused the
lingering selection window two stay at the two-line size. Fix this -
so that it resizes to fit the match.
- bump libebook requirement.
** Changed in: deskbar-applet (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
close button in about diloge doesn't work
More information about the desktop-bugs