[Bug 35843] Re: Rhythmbox seek doesn't work as expected
seb128 at ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 28 21:47:45 UTC 2006
This upload fixes the issue:
gstreamer0.10 (0.10.5-0ubuntu1) dapper; urgency=low
* Sync with Debian
* New upstream version:
Changes since 0.10.4:
- QoS in BaseTransform
- gcc 4.1 fixes
- BaseTransform reworked
- Bus reworked; signal API added
Bugs fixed since 0.10.4:
- [PATCH] [api] loading a class leaves elementfactory blank
- gstreamer Cygwin build fixes
- Build fails with GCC 4.1
- GStreamer CVS head files to build with GCC 4.1
- [basesink] filesink spews warnings when used with flacenc
- xml registry loader should use mmap() where possible
- [GstQueue/GstPad] queue pauses immediately when linked, p...
(Ubuntu: #32664, #33440)
- Something wrong in caps checking...
- pkg-config files must link with the same check library th...
- Stale libgnomeui check in configure
- Missing functions in def files for dlls
- GST_BOILERPLATE_FULL etc isn' optimised
- start with debugging disabled
- totem goes (and stays) out of sync when running bittorrent
- [queue] Queue might block in EOS
- [filesink] throws error when writing 0 bytes
- small cleanup in gstplugin.c
- Pipeline bus is not initially flushing
- Internal data flow error with latest updates for FC5 with...
- basesink does not call the PAUSED- > PLAYING change_state f...
- GstBaseSrc's send_event handler ignores seek requests aft...
- list a -dbg package
- updated the gstreamer0.8-tools Conflicts version for Ubuntu
- use dh_strip to build a debug package
** Changed in: gst-plugins-base0.10 (Ubuntu)
Sourcepackagename: gst-plugins-base0.10 => gstreamer0.10
** Changed in: gstreamer0.10 (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
Rhythmbox seek doesn't work as expected
More information about the desktop-bugs