[Bug 38925] Re: created directory "doesn't exist" if it contains spaces
daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 21 09:46:34 UTC 2006
gthumb (3:2.7.6-0ubuntu1) dapper; urgency=low
* New upstream release:
- Always use the browser mode, added a --viewer command line option to
use the viewer mode for single images. (Malone: #35989)
- Fixed bug 'gThumb crashes when I try "full screen"-mode'
- Fixed bug 'created directory "doesn't exist" if it contains spaces.'
- Fixed bug 'Should save on hitting enter in “save as” dialog'
- Install theme-friendly icons.
- dropped libpng12-dev Build-Dependency.
- bumped libgtk2.0-dev Build-Dependency.
- call dh_iconcache.
- make sure debian/gthumb/usr/share/pixmaps exists
- stop dropping stuff in /usr/var/scrollkeeper - YUCK!
** Changed in: gthumb (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
created directory "doesn't exist" if it contains spaces
More information about the desktop-bugs