[ubuntu/cosmic-updates] unattended-upgrades 1.5ubuntu184.108.40.206 (Accepted)
lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com
Tue May 7 09:52:30 UTC 2019
unattended-upgrades (1.5ubuntu220.127.116.11) cosmic; urgency=medium
* Detect changes to moved conffiles (LP: #1823872)
* Add tests for checking conffile moves.
Build depend on and use equivs to generate new test packages
* Detect unchanged moved conffiles.
When a package moves a conffile properly without any change no conffile
prompt needs to be shown thus the package can be upgraded unattended.
- Split() conffile data to set of names only once
- Don't parse dpkg conffile db when there are no conffiles in the package
* Skip sending email when no package had to be installed, upgraded or removed
(LP: #1821103) (Closes: #924554)
* Make sure autoremovals don't start with a dirty cache and remove other
packages (LP: #1824341)
* Continue applying minimal sets when one set can't be marked for upgrade.
Thanks to Anderson Luiz Alves for the patch, it needed minor modifications
* Stop raising NoAllowedOriginError when marking packages to upgrade/install
fails (LP: #1824876)
* Adjust only transitive dependencies in the fallback when a package from an
allowed origin can't be marked to install/upgrade.
This is a much lighter approach than marking every upgradable package
because the full fallback was triggered on packages held back as well,
using an excessive amount of CPU time.
Also it crashed with packages not having any version in allowed origins.
(LP: #1824804, #1824949)
- Follow all kinds of transitive dependencies when adjusting dependencies
- Don't crash collecting transitive dependencies when package has no
candidate (LP: #1825886)
* Skip trying to upgrade held packages in call_adjusted() (LP: #1824804)
* Use mark_install_adjusted() in rewind_cache()
The original cache had packages marked with adjustments thus rewinding
should also do adjustments to reach the same state.
Also not using mark_install_adjusted() crashes when apt raises error on
held packages. (LP: #1826157)
- test_rewind: Update test to check if adjustend rewinding took place
Date: 2019-04-29 15:39:09.612053+00:00
Changed-By: Balint Reczey <balint.reczey at canonical.com>
Signed-By: Łukasz Zemczak <lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Cosmic-changes