[ubuntu/cosmic-updates] u-boot 2018.07~rc3+dfsg1-0ubuntu1~18.10.1 (Accepted)
brian at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 29 17:44:15 UTC 2019
u-boot (2018.07~rc3+dfsg1-0ubuntu1~18.10.1) cosmic; urgency=medium
* Backport to cosmic (LP: #1805668).
* New interim upstream release .
- We pull in an rc version because that's the u-boot version we use in
our current core18 images and we want to provide 'feature parity'.
- Added missing build-deps bison and flex.
- Refresh am57xx/omap5_distro_bootcmd.
- Refreshed patches.
- Removed odroid-xu3/bootdelay which was applied upstream.
- Add lzo-to-lzno.patch to use gzip instead of lzo compression for FIT
images as lzop in Ubuntu is in universe. This should be temporary and
in the next releases ideally we should follow what Debian does.
Date: 2019-01-14 14:25:10.373019+00:00
Changed-By: Dave Jones <dave.jones at canonical.com>
Signed-By: Brian Murray <brian at ubuntu.com>
-------------- next part --------------
Sorry, changesfile not available.
More information about the Cosmic-changes