[ubuntu-cloud-archive/liberty-updates] lxc (Accepted)
james.page at ubuntu.com
Wed Nov 4 10:14:19 UTC 2015
lxc (1.1.4-0ubuntu1.1~cloud0) trusty-liberty; urgency=medium
* New update for the Ubuntu Cloud Archive.
lxc (1.1.4-0ubuntu1.1) wily-proposed; urgency=medium
* lxc-net init script: update to select the default lxc bridge network
at first service start time rather than install time. (LP: #1509414)
* lxc-net init script: also move cleanup() definition as it was undefined
when called after failed dnsmasq.
- remove code for writing /etc/default/lxc-net (moved to lxc-net service)
- add code removing just the known-potentially-bad /etc/default/lxc-net
- if user had deleted /etc/default/lxc-net (intending to disable lxcbr0),
honor that by creating one which says not to use lxcbr0.
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 04:58:50 +0000
Changed-By: Openstack Ubuntu Testing Bot <openstack-testing-bot at ubuntu.com>
Signed-By: Openstack Ubuntu Testing Bot
Published-By: James Page <james.page at ubuntu.com>
More information about the Cloud-archive-changes