New providers release available in our Stable PPA! (2018-04-02)

Sylvain Pineau sylvain.pineau at canonical.com
Mon Apr 2 17:17:15 UTC 2018

Hi,

I've uploaded new releases of the resource and checkbox providers to the
stable ppa
to provide a hotfix to
https://bugs.launchpad.net/plainbox-provider-checkbox/+bug/1755819

- plainbox-provider-resource 0.36.0
- plainbox-provider-checkbox 0.43.0

The dkms_info job depended on the dkms package. On system w/o this deb
package
the job was skipped resulting in a broken submission.json sent to C3.

The full list of fixes is available here: http://goo.gl/oSu2hS

*Changelog*

plainbox-provider-checkbox:
+ dkms_info: Remove requirements on package.name == 'dkms'
+ monitor: Move USB Type C monitor tests to blocker test plans
+ monitor: Add dim test for after suspend
+ change screen rotation test to use xrandr version (not dbus)
+ brightness_test: Fix script to adjust brightness on all interfaces
+ wireless: Don't create template instances if interface is "UNKNOWN"
+ Use the executable resource for glxgears/glxinfo/qmlscene/wmctrl
+ stress/poweroff_30: Extend wakeup time to 150s

plainbox-provider-resource:
+ wireless: Only create resource object for 802.11ac
+ display: Assume HDMI is present if DP ports are reported by xrandr
+ module_resource script needs to be run as root.

Cheers,

Sylvain Pineau