New Checkbox release available in our Stable PPA! (2017-02-03)

Sylvain Pineau sylvain.pineau at canonical.com
Sat Feb 4 14:52:24 UTC 2017

Hello all!

A new release of Checkbox is available in the stable PPA:
https://launchpad.net/~hardware-certification/+archive/ubuntu/public
<https://code.launchpad.net/%7Echeckbox-dev/+archive/testing>

It includes the following components:

  * checkbox-support 0.33.0
  * plainbox 0.33.0
  * checkbox-ng 0.31.0
  * plainbox-provider-checkbox 0.34.0
  * plainbox-provider-resource-generic 0.31.0
  * plainbox-provider-certification-server 0.31.0
  * Firmware Test Suite 17.01 (Complete changelog
    <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FirmwareTestSuite/ReleaseNotes/17.01.00>)

New features:

  * *Job siblings and after suspend flags*, both will make easy the
    creation of
    "after suspend" sort of jobs by reusing existing definitions and
    stop duplicating
    them in separate pxu files.

  * Udev parser now detects *CANBUS* device

  * Udev parser*stops reporting **USB drives as DISK* to prevent
    template jobs
    to run costly stress tests on them (note we still have dedicated usb
    storage tests)

Bug fixed <https://goo.gl/SJbrPU>

Cheers,

Sylvain Pineau