plainbox is marked for autoremoval from testing

Pierre Equoy pierre.equoy at canonical.com
Mon Aug 8 12:04:15 UTC 2016

Hey there,

we've got a new batch of e-mails from Debian over the week-end.

I discussed with Piotr on #debian-python and he told me

<p1otr> ePierre: if you have a fix for 830603, send it to
830603 at bugs.debian.org and CC me - I will sponsor an upload

Taihsiang: where is the patch you were talking about in your last e-mail?

Thanks!

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 7:31 AM, Zygmunt Krynicki <
zygmunt.krynicki at canonical.com> wrote:

> > Wiadomość napisana przez Sylvain Pineau <sylvain.pineau at canonical.com>
> w dniu 17.07.2016, o godz. 21:39:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > All our packages are marked for autoremoval in debian.
> > See https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=830603
> >
> > As we depend on python3-guacamole, we need to fix the upstream package.
> >
> > A few patch examples are provided in this bug report
> > https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=830186#10
> >
> > We'll work on fixing the issue asap.
> >

> Thank you Sylvain
>
> Best regards