SSD Certification Tools from Areospike

Po-Hsu Lin po-hsu.lin at canonical.com
Mon Jun 22 06:36:53 UTC 2015

We have a few of them with SSD here in Taipei (some with hybrid-SSD),
most of them are ultra books.

For the performance stuff, one thing that's note worthy is that as we
might perform the same test on the same platform over and over again.
The worst scenario will be the degradation of the SSD causing some
false alarm on the performance test.